All members of the UNL Fraternity PHI PSI living at their home on campus are expected to be o-k after carbon monoxide was detected. The 41 students were feeling dizzy and had headaches and called paramedics. University Spokesman Dr. Juan Franco says the students are being housed in a dorm for now.
Students were bussed to the three hospitals in Lincoln and will be treated and released. Lincoln Battalion Chief Bruce Sellon says this is a good reminder to have a carbon monoxide detector in your home. The exact cause of the carbon monoxide has not been determined.