It appears no residents have been injured in a fire at a University of Nebraska-Omaha student housing complex.
Omaha fire officials report fire broke out this afternoon in one building at Scott Village on the UNO campus.
Though no students have been reported as injured, one firefighter was taken off on a stretcher.
The fire caused the roof of the building to collapse.
The dormitory on the south campus opened in 2003 with 10 residence buildings. Scott Village has 480 bedrooms.
A UNO spokeswoman said displaced students should report to either Mammel Hall or the Scott Conference Center food court for information on alternate living arrangements. More information for UNO students is available at 402-778-6211.
Karla James contributed to this report.