Another earthquake shook central Nebraska.
A 2.6 magnitude earthquake happened late Sunday night in the same vicinity as one last week near Arnold in Custer County.
Since the first occurrence on April 9th, the U.S. Geological Survey has reported a total of five minor earthquakes around that part of the county.
No damages have been reported from any of them, which are centered a little more than 3 miles underground.
Recent earthquakes near Arnold, NE:
- Magnitude 2.6, April 15th at 6:39 p.m.
- Magnitude 3.1, April 10th at 10:49 a.m.
- Magnitude 2.5, April 10th at 6:55 a.m.
- Magnitude 3.7, April 10th at 6:41 a.m.
- Magnitude 3.3, April 9th at 4:33 a.m.